I can help you find out your type. Are you an INFJ or an ENFP? Let me help and offer my feedback. I study your body language, your way of thinking, and your hidden unique quirks. I am more interested in who you are than what you appear like. Beyond that, I can help you find out how you have developed as your type, identifying your subtype. If you take me up on a coaching session, we can also discuss how you can use this information to explore your fullest potential. My goal is to offer professional advice on your personality type, helping you sort out any issues you may have.
Finding out your subtype
Are you an ISTP that has develop to be more intuitive? Or perhaps you’re an unusually inwards-oriented ENTP? I can help you nail down not just your innate type, but your unique development within this type.
I know that it can be hard to be yourself on video, so I’ve offered a list of questions to help you focus on the message, not the video itself. Try to shoot a video of yourself in a bright environment, and upload your video to youtube (or any website you wish). You can set it as an unlisted video. (So nobody will see it, besides us.) When you’re done, all you have to do is send me your link. The video should be 5-10 minutes long, but it’s okay if it’s longer than that.
Questions to answer in the video
- What’s your name and background?
- How good are you at starting up new projects?
- What would your ideal vacation be?
- How are you when you’re faced with challenges and obstacles?
- How good are you at finishing a project?
- What are you like when you’re the most motivated?
- How do you tend to become under stress at work?
- What do you think your type is?
- What are your biggest gifts or abilities?
- Do you have any questions for me?
I recommend that the video is between five to twenty minutes long, but if you cross over that, that’s fine.
How To Upload A Video
- Go to youtube.com/upload
- Select your video. It should be between 5-10 minutes long.
- Once it starts uploading, set the video to unlisted. If you set it to private, don’t forget to share the video with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send me your video link by e-mail. I promise not to share it with anyone. Or use the form below: