I take pride in being one of the best and most accurate personality profilers in the typology universe. So far, hundreds have reached out to me for help in finding out their personality type. The testimonials of the people who request help finding out their type have been really encouraging to me. As an INFJ, I pride myself on being able to see past people’s masks and into their true motivations and passions. Beyond that, I wish to be of help to anyone who is feeling lost or confused in the field of typology, and who is searching for answers on their type, on who they are, or why they are the way they are.
Beyond just your average personality profile, I offer in-depth information into your subtype, your key archetype and how you have developed within your personality type. Beyond other systems, I see a large range and scope of different developments and preferences within the sixteen personality types. This allows me to go deeper in my predictions than the average personality profiler.
To help me out in gaining an accurate, objective understanding of you, I have mastered key tricks in studying a persons body language, voice tone, and facial expressions, noticing how you express and experience the world, and studying how you think and how you process information and make decisions. I listen to why you say things, not necessarily what you say.
Get your personality type report
The personality type report is about 2-3 pages long and includes information on your body language, your personality type, and your subtype or personal development. It also contains a discussions section to answer any questions or issues you posed in your video, helping you figure out your doubt and your questions, and showing you where you can go next to become more confident and more comfortable in your personality type. So what is your next step to flow?
Send in your video
I know that it can be hard to be yourself on video, so I’ve offered a list of questions to help you focus on the message, not the video itself. Try to shoot a video of yourself in a bright environment, and upload your video to youtube (or any website you wish). You can set it as an unlisted video. (So nobody will see it, besides us.) When you’re done, all you have to do is send me your link. The video should be 5-10 minutes long, but it’s okay if it’s longer than that.
Questions to answer in the video
- What’s your name?
- Do you work or study? If so what?
- What are your primary hobbies and interests right now?
- What are your main skills and abilities?
- What do you value the most in life?
- What do you consider mundane, boring, or understimulating?
- What do you consider stressful, difficult, or overwhelming?
- What is something you would like to do but that scares you?
- What do you think your type is?
- Do you have any questions for me?
I recommend that the video is between five to twenty minutes long, but if you cross over that, that’s fine.
How To Upload A Video
- Go to youtube.com/upload
- Select your video. It should be between 5-10 minutes long.
- Once it starts uploading, set the video to unlisted. If you set it to private, don’t forget to share the video with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send me your video link by e-mail. I promise not to share it with anyone. Or use the form below:
If you’re struggling with youtube, you can also upload your video using Google Drive or Dropbox and send me the link.