The Difference Between INFJs and INFPs
INFxs are often highly sensitive, empathetic types who enjoy introspection, privacy and daydreaming.
- Fill the role of rebels in our society, going against norms and asking questions about what is right and wrong
- Fill the role of leaders in our society, set a positive example for other people to follow, focused on morality and right and wrong.
- Use Introverted Feeling to go inside and make sense of their own feelings and values, find strength in self-awareness
- Use Introverted iNtuition to detach from a situation and to understand it more theoretically/conceptually. Find strength in being able to explain things.
- Strong Introverted Sensing users. Show consistency and character, inspire respect and have a strong duty & sense of responsibility.
- Strong Introverted Thinking users. Deal with life scientifically and use critical thinking to improve themselves and their skill-sets.